|XMaster is a tool and, as such, can be used for a very wide range of application areas including the following:|
- Survey design, data collection and analysis
- Diagnostic situations
- Decision Support
- Belief Assessment
- Evidence Evaluation
- Systems with Single or Multiple Hypotheses
- Systems with large numbers of Hypotheses and large numbers of items of Evidence
- Probabilistic relationships
- Bayesian inferencing
- Simple, one-step, reasoning chains
- Systems with complete or approximate statistical independence between the variables.
We are always interested to hear of new application areas. So, if you are using XMaster, let us know what you are doing with it!
(c) Copyright Chris Naylor 2017